1. Pump up the music and get warmed up with some stretching.
2. Have students pull some taffy and find their proper shoulder placement with lifted hangs.
3. Introduce Basic first and then Russian Climbs- from "Lifted hang".
4.Introduce a Foot Lock Sequence and take some pictures!
5. Place students on the "Knot" to learn leveraging & counterbalance and have fun!
6. Introduce flying (wrist locks)
Make sure to have some wrist wraps available for them!
Warming Up & Injury Prevention
Pulling TaffyGentle stretch to begin and end training. From a hanging position rotate in a circular motion.
Basic/Classic American ClimbTeach this climb first as it preps descent for most other climbs as well as preps for foot locks.
Single Foot Lock Skills